Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I need a Seller CarryBack......or Investor!

Help!  I have the nicest Family that needs a home, the economy has been hard on them. Both of them are now working.... They are living with family and they are ready for their own home!  All Mom wants is a fenced backyard for her son to play in, and what a cutie he is!

I need a Seller that wants to sell their home and will play the bank.  Or I need an Investor that would be willing to purchase a home for them and let them purchase it from you.

If you are interested in either of these options to help this young family.... please give me a call.  I will have more information for you.

 

Lisa Hanawalt

A Better Realty.Net

480-655-0904

lisa@abetterrealty.net

Thank you in advance for your help! Lets help put one more family in a home!

 

 

 

Posted via email from abetterrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment