Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Friday and what a busy day!

Happy Friday to everyone.. I know for my buyers this means homes to look at this weekend, and for renters the same.  We are featuring one open house in San Tan Valley on Saturday, and another on Sunday in Scottsdale.These will be posted on abetterrealty.net  in the homes for rent section.

Today I am off to MREA Mastermind group, this will be fun...  All the ideas I will come out with,  the best part is this helps me help my Clients!  That is what the real estate business is, Realtors helping their clients. We aren't sales people, I sure don't want to be sold something, and I am sure that is how most people feel.

 

Have a happy Friday, and remember... If I can help you let me know!   :-)

 

Lisa Hanawalt

A Better Realty.net

480-655-0904

lisa@abetterrealty.net

 

 

Posted via email from abetterrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment