Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Short Sale Twist from B of A

Initiating a New short sale with Bank of America on the Equator system.  We all have done it many times. Has anyone gotten the RED screen that tells you to call Customer Care? 

B_of_a

I did today,  well my sellers have a loan that you cannot process in Equator, they will not tell me what type it is because the third party authorization letter cannot be uploaded.  It must be faxed, and then they have up to 5 business days to process and get it in the system.  Great... she says just fax all the paperwork you have.  NOT.. it will just be lost, I am going to get this authorization in... then lets talk to someone and then I will be faxing... yes, faxing .... the pages and pages of documents.

Please let me know if anyone else has had this much fun.

 

Lisa Hanawalt

lisa@abetterrealty.net

Posted via email from abetterrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment