Tuesday, June 7, 2011

PHH Mortgage Help!

Man_pulling_hair_out
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

This post is a reach out for help. I have a short sale with PHH Mortgage, we have a negotiator he has been assigned to the file for months  I have been trying to get a call back from him, I call in … they tell me he has 24-48 hours to call me back… NO Call.  I have asked his supervisor to call me… you guessed it no call.  I need a phone number or email address of someone with some pull in the company.  Any help would be wonderful.   Has anyone else had this experience with them?  If so, how did you resolve it? 

 

They have my Owners seeing RED!!!

 

Lisa Hanawalt

480-655-0904

A Better Realty.Net

Lisa@abetterrealty.net

Posted via email from abetterrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment