Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Short Sale Mastermind Group

Well, Short Sale Mastermind group got derailed this month, the calendar is incorrect, no emails went out… it happens that things happen. We apologize for the goof up!   In the event that you were planning on coming, we are meeting at 12:30 at Great American Title on Stapley Road. If fact I am leaving in a few minutes.. I will be there

Joan and I will be sending out invites in the future… Short Sale Mastermind will meet every 2nd Wednesday of the month at 12:30 and the title company will provide lunch.. So we will have a lunch and learn…. Hey, you have to eat, some come join us.. Chat about Short Sales…. That we love so much!

I look forward to seeing you there!

If you need something before the next one, please don’t hesitate to call me. 480-655-0904

 

Lisa  

 

Posted via email from abetterrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment