Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Monday Afternoon

I hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather was fabulous I truly enjoyed it. I was out with a longtime friend she may a well be family, she is looking at homes. It was a real eye-opener, one of the homes we tried to see smelled so bad that we just closed the door and left, she posed this question "why doesn't the agent do something about the smell in the home? Haven't they been here to check on it, if in their right mind would let it smell like that?"  Well as a listing agent, I have to agree WHY????  Food for thought.

I find it very helpful when I take out a new Buyer, seeing things through their eyes makes me stop and think. 

Have a great Monday, please let me know if I can help you with your real estate needs.

Lisa

 

Posted via web from abetterrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment