Thursday, March 5, 2009

Letters you receive from the bank- What do you do with them?

Let’s talk about these letters, they want you to pay your past due payments. They give you a number to call. That number is the collection department…. Yes…. The collection department.
So now what do you do? Well, you need to call them or have someone call for you. I call for several of my clients. I have one client that is just as happy as can be to bring me all the letters they send him. I take care of it. We are working with the lender on a short sale of this home. The lenders talk to me differently than they do to the owners we can work out opportunities for the owners. (ie; loan modifications, forbearance agreements, and short sales.
If you would like this help, please call me let’s talk about your options!
Email me if you are more comfortable.

Take the stress out of your life,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment